Monday, September 17, 2007

First Day of School

Everett's first day at Mother's Day Out was last Monday. He had a blast! He ran right into the room without looking back. I was so relieved. His teachers said he was happy and talkative. I can't believe that I have four hours to myself each Monday! It's wonderful and I almost don't know what to do with myself. It's amazing how quickly things go without a toddler to run after. He's at a wonderful school and every Monday he gets to do art and music, along with all the usual stuff. It's been such a treat for me and I think he really looks forward to it too.

Isn't this cooler weather in Atlanta wonderful? I love the changing of seasons. We've had our windows open since Saturday night and our air conditioning hasn't run once!

3 comments:

keri said...

his first day of school hair do is sweet :)

Layna said...

Oh my goodness... He looks like such the big boy with his backsac... I know you're enjoying your Mondays. Tim mentioned that I should take Jae Anna to something like that. I should look into it.

Layna said...

Oh my goodness... He looks like such the big boy with his backsac. I bet you're enjoying your Mondays. Tim has mentioned that I should take Jae Anna to something like this. I should look into it.