Thursday, January 31, 2008

Exercises

Today Everett and I were out in the car and he saw a man walking down the sidewalk. He asked, "Mommy, what he doing?" To which I replied, "Oh, he's exercising." At which point Everett began to raise his arms up and down and count, "1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7!" (He always skips 5 for some reason.) I have no idea where he learned about exercise...definitely not from me! So, just now as we were playing blocks he began to do his exercises and I decided to capture it on video to share with you. Don't mind the mess in our playroom...after all we were playing, right? :)



I think this is some form of a jumping jack.

At the end of the video, you can hear Everett say, "Let's play blocks now, Mommy." And after I turned off the camera he said, "No more cheese, Mommy, Let's play blocks." To Everett, "cheese" means me taking his picture. So, now I'm heading back to play blocks...

4 comments:

keri said...

i love how he jumps...he's trying so hard. very cute. and that is definitely not a mess. if you can't find somewhere to walk, then it would be a mess :) but you've got wide open spaces in there!!

Brea said...

Adorable!

Layna said...

Too cute :) He's such the big boy. He's grown a lot since we left Norcross.

Christy said...

i love that! Fabulous jumping! And he says "exercise" so well. :-) And I agree with Keri - that's no mess.