Friday, February 17, 2006

Working on the House

We spent all of last weekend painting all of the trim in our living room white. I thought this was so cute of Allen feeding Everett with the paint all over his jeans. Feeding Everett was about all we took a break for but we got it all done. It was a very productive weekend. Allen's still working on remodeling our downstairs bathroom. He's got all the drywall done and is about to start working on putting up the new molding. Then we can start painting and put in the new cabinet/sink, light fixture, towel bars, etc. I can't wait to get that finished. Then we'll start painting the trim in the dining room. It seems like we're definitely making progress on the house. I can't wait until everything is painted. I think it will really seem like a whole new house. Getting all the trim painted in the living room in one weekend really gave us hope that things can all get done...one day. I'm really looking forward to this weekend, as always, and next weekend, Allen's parents are coming to visit. It's going to be really good to see them again and I know they are so excited to see Everett. He's changed so much since they saw him at Christmas. It feels like time is really flying by. I'm really looking forward to the warmer weather though.

No comments: