Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Potty Trainin'

We finally decided to ditch the diapers for Everett last weekend and it's going well so far. He's had about 2 accidents a day and still hasn't gone #2 on the potty yet, but we're convinced he'll get it soon. It's definitely nice to not have 2 kids in diapers anymore!!

Everett also now has an imaginary friend named Bingo that goes around with him most of the day. Bingo has eaten lunch with us the past two days and plays games with us too. I wonder...Will I have to potty train Bingo too?

5 comments:

katie said...

i love this photo!! how cute is that? bingo. does bingo get everett into trouble? ;)

Brea said...

Good for you! I'm loving having Brennan potty trained! That's too cute about Bingo!

Peamama said...

Oh my gosh. I love it that his friend's name is Bingo. Where in the world did that come from? And his future's so bright he gotta wear shades, huh?

Christy said...

Hilarious! Both the picture and Bingo. How totally fun to see his imagination bursting forth. Phil had an imaginary friend named Alet. Where do they come up with these names?

Julia said...

We're potty training right now, too. Today was a big day for #2, and I have to say, I like #1 better. Just working on Sam so far. I hope you don't have to potty train Bingo too, 'cause I tell you I'm not looking forward to doing this again with Eli right after this!